Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Apartment Has No Heat and I Am Freezing In Here PLUS Some Polaroids...




(...over here for more...)

Hello. I'm not kidding - I'm freezing! My nose is ice cold. Hmmm...I am going to have to figure something out. Even our shower has only been giving out lukewarm water all week! God. I might start making a little bonfire out of some old magazines or something...(just kidding).

ANYWAY. Some videos:

...Art and Unrest in the East Village...
...Hirst's shark and Kara Walker's creeps (scroll down)...
...are you an industrial design nerd like me? Maybe you will find this interesting (where these beauties were exhibited)...
...this is pretty cool too! And this...
...this looks interesting for longer viewing. especially since Control is in the theatres now...

Alright. Time to leave the house and warm up for a bit!

Bye!

No comments: