Monday, February 4, 2008

Just a Few Links and Some Pretty Pictures





I found these photos and some other beautiful and interesting shots from here...

I am leaving this posting business a bit late for a Monday night - so here are just a few links to pass along. I hope your week is looking like it will be a good one ! Talk to you again soon...

...more amazing vintage Home & Garden covers!...
...a funny little book for free...
...ANOTHER great designer from the Design Academy Eindhoven - can you believe it?? Look at the alumni list on their wiki page - I am such a big fan of so many of those designers. So - for the record - if you are in any way interested in industrial deign - this is the school you should go to!! (even if it is an exchange)...
...for design (nerds?) Stefan Sameister at Deitch Projects and one of the most intriguing/inspiring logos I have ever seen...
...I liked looking through the photos of this illustrator (via simply photo)...

O.K. - Bye!

No comments: