Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Feel Like I am Living in a Rain Cloud...


(...from over here...)

Wow - it is so muggy here today. I feel like I am moving so slowly...

Anyway, here are a few links I have been meaning to pass along...


...have I posted this a million times already? I can't remember. The entire Grammer of Ornament is online...
...I am a big fan of Geneviève Gauckler - here is a little interview with her and a print I wish I could buy...
...Reassurance to those who think this is the end of print here and here...
...some nice design here...
...Alright - everyone knows how great Lucienne Day is but just for the record - some of the nice things made with her beautiful textiles (check out that tote bag! wow!)...
...a very hip shop - and here too...
...Did you see these Miro drawings that Lena posted? I am totally into them...

Maybe I'll leave it at that for now so I have some for next week. Hope you are staying unsticky and awake out there. I am thinking about shower #2 today...

bye!

No comments: