Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Look


Boy that was long overdue. I was inspired by Smosch's fresh new look and thought I would finally dive in and switch mine up to. I seriously tried to make this new banner NOT a collage but just didn't have the heart to go through with it. I just really like to see all the little goofy things together I guess. It really reminds me of my front page on my portfolio website - all the different colourful objects on the white background. Actually that is worth checking out too - I added in a few new projects, a link to my Book Shop and a link to download a pdf portfolio sample. You can get to the new projects by scrolling all the way across on the front page and then clicking on the images or you can also access them on the "work" page - there they are kind of mixed in with everything else...

No comments: