Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Went Virtual Window Shopping Yesterday...










































...and these are all the things I would buy!

They are all from here. Their website design is pretty crazy/amazing too. Lots of bold underlined and a labyrinth
of pages - a real treasure hunt! Anyway. They also had a few books and other peices from the Modernist illustrators/artists Edward Bawden (here, here and here) and Eric Ravilious (here, here and here). I actually have a few snaps of one of their books on my flickr. Check it out here (click through the set to see the other pages).

That is all for now. Sorry for the slow posts lately. Life outside the internets has been very demanding lately...

Happy Tuesday!

PS. Did you see those original I-SPY books and the pin?

No comments: