Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gilbert & George






Gilbert & George have a huge exhibition on right now at the Brooklyn Museum. I really want to see it - maybe next weekend. After listening to thier interview, I realize just how seriously they take their role as artists. I respect their integrity and I am so glad that they are around and that they have committed their lives to speaking some sort of truth.

...Here is a very funny interview with them at the Brooklyn Museum...
...Here are a zillion images I found of their work online and uploaded to tumblr...
...And here is a good little archive at the White Cube...

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great. I'll be in town at the end of the month. Maybe we can check it out together.

fwuitbowl said...

Hey Lady - nice blog! That sounds awesome. Phone when you are in town!!

xob.