Thursday, November 6, 2008

Eden Veaudry




















I stumbled across all this great work by the artist Eden Veaudry yesterday. I think it is really beautiful and interesting and I love how she is able to translate her vision across so many different mediums. Here are some links I found if you would like to know more...

...personal website...
...other personal site (it has the same things but I also like the web design in this one)...
...flickr site...
...bio and desccription of the work for a February 2008 show in the Mission District SF...
...a story by Eden Veaudry on Tooth and Dagger...
...a really great interview at Libby's Niche...

Hope you enjoy checking all that out as much as I did...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Wee!! Totally gorgeous. This is exactly what I dream about. Beautiful colors, odd shapes and soft focus. Thanks for sharing!!