Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Am Trying to Make Stuff




I am really trying to kick it up a notch and get some serious work together. Sometimes it is so hard because I feel like I am so small project-y and all over the place - I find it hard to settle on one thing for an extended period of time. Except for this blog I guess. For some reason I seem to be able to plug away at this week after week. I think I have surprised even myself with it!

But yes. Must get together some stuff! Must gather all these little things I have been tinkering with and make something strong with all the parts! This is what I must do.

I happened upon this blog the other day - & - it is so beautiful. I really loved it.

L8R

xo

3 comments:

anna said...

i'm totally with you on that. taking on something bigger is a risk because you're not sure if you can see it through. but if you do, the thrill of accomplishment will be so rewarding. go for it!

serah-marie said...

Love the little grid on the first image - is it justthe window? It looks like the NYC grid.

Bree said...

Thanks for the encouragement Anna!