Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Am Trying to Make Stuff




I am really trying to kick it up a notch and get some serious work together. Sometimes it is so hard because I feel like I am so small project-y and all over the place - I find it hard to settle on one thing for an extended period of time. Except for this blog I guess. For some reason I seem to be able to plug away at this week after week. I think I have surprised even myself with it!

But yes. Must get together some stuff! Must gather all these little things I have been tinkering with and make something strong with all the parts! This is what I must do.

I happened upon this blog the other day - & - it is so beautiful. I really loved it.

L8R

xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm totally with you on that. taking on something bigger is a risk because you're not sure if you can see it through. but if you do, the thrill of accomplishment will be so rewarding. go for it!

Anonymous said...

Love the little grid on the first image - is it justthe window? It looks like the NYC grid.

fwuitbowl said...

Thanks for the encouragement Anna!