Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ramblin...




At a loss for what to post today. Happens every once in awhile, strange because I have a lot of ideas but I just don't feel like digging into them. Season change maybe, throwing me for a loop.

Had a birthday recently, that was fun. Got the day off and everything. And lookit my new shoes! Hand painted! Lucky me.

What about a mini-links list? Things I am obsessing over the last few weeks. Sound good? Here goes:

...beyond love, brings tearstoeyes, this, this and this series in particular. Nigel Shafran photographer...
...Weird Friends! Can't get enough!...
...Woody Allen's Manhattan is on youtube in its entirety! Who knows for how long so catch it while you can. Meryl Streep as the lesbian ex-wife writing her tell-all is one of my favorite parts amongst many others...
...the real normal blog, good stuff here, curated by some very talented people...
...post-postmodern interpretations of "chair" (click through photostream to view all), thank you ChristianBrandt...
...the documentary In the Womb, not for all, but definitely for some (I thought it was fascinating)...

C-ya L8R

b.

No comments: