Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Polaroids


So here are some of the polaroids I took - I usually get about 5 or six good ones out of a pack of ten - not too bad considering! There are more of the good ones over here...did I mention we also squeezed in a day trip to Coney Island? All these photos are from there - doesn't it look like a really great summer vacation?

I noticed that Simply Photo made these little cards out of her polaroids - I thought that was a good idea - maybe I can think of something simliar to do with these...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are awesome, love the colours.
yay for new camera!

fwuitbowl said...

Thanks Anna! Those are totally my kind of colors - blue, yellow, white....as soon as I have the money I am going to splurge on another twin pack - so watch out!!