Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Love My Neighbourhood




I really do love my new neighbourhood. It meets all my neighbourhood requirements: kitchy window displays, well-stocked delis and a cozy coffee shop just down the street...

I spent a good chunk of the weekend roaming around on the internets and these are some things I thought were interesting...

...Loyal Loot getting props from Shiny Squirrel - I love their new clothing collection too...
...Some great pictures and an interview with Lukas and Niall about their show - I'm impressed!...
...Maditi's polaroids and blog...
...I have something in common (the last post on this page - Dec 01, 2006) with 2 or 3 Things I Know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out. I thought Loyal Loot were pretty awesome as well!

fwuitbowl said...

They are great! I love their new smock-y tops! And I have a real soft spot for Doha's beautiful log bowls...