Friday, February 29, 2008

Goings On...



Things are getting all shook over here a bit. One of the things I am most excited about is a trip to Sweden that we are leaving on next week! That really snuck up on me. We are going to celebrate and help out with P's double solo shows at the Wetterling Gallery in Goteborg and Stockholm. I am so thrilled! I haven't been on a real "trip" in a long long time now and am really looking forward to the break. I also wish I wasn't such a shy socially maladjusted blogger, or I would maybe have made internet friends with Camilla and Smosch by now - I keep thinking that maybe I will see them having a fika in Goteborg talking over their illustrations. I wonder if I see them if I will have the guts to say hi? I will have to see I guess...

So this blog will be on a temporary hiatus until around the 20th of March. If I find a way to still post I will - but just to let you know what's up...

Another big thing is that my new website is up and running - Wohoo! I am so glad to have it done! What a relief. I hope it works as well as my last one. I was a little sad to see the old one go but I have had it for just about two years now already and really needed a change. I feel like the new one is looser in a good way and has a lot more breathing room. Anyway - see what you think...

Alright - I will try to squeeze in another post or two before I go - so see you then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your work a lot, would you ever consider selling any pieces through The Shiny Squirrel.

fwuitbowl said...

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the compliment! I am not really making many things to sell besides my little books and mugs these days but I might try to make some drawings and other more "artwork-y" things in the next couple of months - so I will keep you posted!

xob.