Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It is Beautiful Out Today





Nothing much new around here. It is perfect outside. I am mostly trying to get a grip on my scattered brain so I can actually accomplish a few things today...

Anyway - Here are a few links because I don't think I have done that in awhile:

...apartamento magazine...
...I was trying to find this link forever when I did this post. I really love that ikat-style design...
...Cosmic Wonder Free Press 2! (don't forget to "look inside" and see the beautiful Mike Mills peice)...
...I really like the work of this photographer - whose work is on the cover of this months Blind Spot magazine...
...Beautiful embroidery work! (who would have guessed?) via Embroidery as Art...
...Ill Studio (thanks Dave!)...

That's all for now - bye!

No comments: