Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moving Right Along....




Hello friends. Life is getting a little hairy around here. How about you? Everything cool? I hope so.

I only have time for a few quick links I am afraid. But they are really good ones - I promise!

...A big-time Super Awesome blog! So inspiring! Nothing is New...
...Theselby took me on an hour or more detour the other day - Wow - I love seeing inside other peoples spaces...
...And I liked the website of this guy...
...I saw one of these Diner Journals a week or so ago - a very nice slick and personable little object - great design! Made by this fellow...
...I was really bowled over by these Mark Borthwick photos and collages for Vanessa Bruno S/S 08...
...Amazing beautiful and hyper-conceptual design by Studio Libertiny (they are the ones who made this!)...
...I really liked this Roses Tatouees project by Giasco Bertoli...
...WARNING: Ouch!...

I will check in again as soon as I can!

L8R

No comments: