Monday, September 8, 2008

Linky Dink


(...a few snaps of Expo 86 from my family photo album...)

Alright. So here are a few good links I have been hoarding for the last couple of months. A good way to start the Fall and a new week - no?

...one show of John Berger's television series Ways of Seeing is online...
...FAT::Architecture...
...a nice survey of wonderful chairs...
...An amazing idea: The Public School via Lined and Unlined...
...design group namaiki who revolve their practice around "creative play" - can I join? via MAFIA-HUNT...
...such a great and inspiring lecture by Chris Johanson and Jo Jackson on the Walker Channel Archives. Really makes me want to buy their book Peaceable Kingdom and watch the Beautiful Losers movie...
...I have posted about this before - but it is just such a great idea! Such a sharp way to show a new collection. via Dear Birthday...
...On Memphis, Pattern and MacPaint...
...Corbusier's "Poeme Electronique"...
...Did I post this already? Anyway - if you are into magazines this might interest you...
...I really like this video - beautiful I think...

Okay Okay - enough!

Bye.

No comments: