Monday, March 9, 2009

Linkz?

(...image of the oh-so-Fabulous Anjelica Huston from over here...)

I am now kind of hoarding these types of things over on delicious for the most part - but I thought I would share some here too because that is always nice and it feels like I am giving you an internet present.

So here you go:

...Words Without Pictures - downloadable texts on photography - I still need to check it out but it looks worth it - via Happy Accident...
...Folkstreams - a national preserve of hard-to-find documentary films about American folk or roots cultures - streamed full-length! Via the super blog an ambitious project collapsing...
...on a personal note - I found my Soul Animal at last - I was really wondering all this time what it could be - glad to have found it...
...a Sioux girl's two-hide dress in 360 and the rest of the exhibition Identity by Design via WORN...
...two new discoveries - great blogs on books - Used Books and A Journey Round My Skull - whatever they said about the internets affecting people's love for the written word (plus its glorious illustration) was obviously a lie...
...I love this opening page on Andrew Laumann's website - so beautiful...
...I keep meaning to read this but haven't done it yet - a short interview with William Eggleston - plus did you know that his whole film Stranded in Canton is online?...
...downloadable essays and such from the ever-lovable and inspirational smartpants Dexter Sinister/Dot Dot Dot crew...


Hope you like those. And hey! I finished my first truly successful knitting project - just in time for the Spring weather we have been getting. Over here for a looksee...

Bye!

b.


No comments: