Monday, September 14, 2009

Linxxx

(...image from here...)

I am a lazy blogger these days but I swear I am trying to be better. Life has been really getting in the way!

Anyway - so how about some links? Easy and fun right? Don't forget I store most of these over here now in case you want to go straight to the source. (well, secondary source technically)

Ok - here you go:

...loved song of bandwidth as well as lots of other things in the portfolio like never always...
...this image is my biggest inspiration at the moment...
...a link to links: really good ones by Carson Fisk-Vittori on the Golden Age blog...
...so many good tumblrs!! I can't keep up anymore. Here are a few more that I have added to my list...
...FOCO along with MOLDE. True love. Always so happy to get the email in my inbox that a new "issue" is out...
...I would really like to see this, Être et avoir, looks like just my kind of thing...
...Juergen Teller opened at Lehmann Maupin last week - Wow! Sometimes I forget that this was the reason why I moved here. So beautiful and amazing to see in real life. Plus guess who was there?? Starstruck. Highlight of my NYC adventure bar none...
...Ingmar Bergman auction. Sad and fascinating. via Kiosk...

xxx


No comments: