Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trying to Get Back on Track



In the same vein as my last post, I have been kind of sweating my other tumblr for awhile - There Exists There Does Not Exist - and I have finally figured out that maybe the problem was that I was being to picky with what to post. I think I am going to try to do a post a day for awhile on there to try and kick it up a notch.

So maybe just a random dip into my photo archives or something new or just whatever I have going on as long as it is primarily photographic. It was meant to be my "semi-official" photo portfolio but the whole thing is just starting to feel a little dead and not fun anymore so it must be time to kind of bend the rules a little. We will see if it gets things moving again.

. . .

So here is my online breakdown:

main portfolio: strongest work - 6 month updates
flickr 1: photo dump - digital/film/pola/scans/videos
flickr 2: experimental digital work - mostly photo based
tumblr 1: collect and share - on the fly inspiration
tumblr 2: photo portfolio

- - -

blogspot: babble like this - deeper thought inspiration
shop: ?? working on it forever...
bookshop: would love to add something new here, hopefully one day...
delicious: OCD bookmark collecting (267 "checkout" tags?? Who am I kidding??)


This also reminds me of my sad vimeo account. Should get that streamlined and bring it into the fold...I have a few videos that are too big for flickr to handle plus now we have flipcam! (big HD files)...

Is this so boring? Sorry! Ending this NOW.


No comments: