Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two Films


Chantal Ackerman's Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles

and

Federico Fellini's Le Tentazioni del Dottor Antonio


So normally I would post the whole damn movie but Ackerman's film is in 19 parts and I couldn't find the Fellini movie with subtitles. Bummer! Anyone out there speak Italian? Hopefully someone who reads this blog can still appreciate it.

So three months later right? Wow. Sorry sorry to be gone so long! No kidding about spare time. Hm. But maybe it is a summer thing too...hope so.

Anyway my brain is pretty much fried these days but at least I have these movies to report on. So great! So entertaining! Famous directors! The aura of antiquity! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. The titles link through to the youtube videos and the director's names link through to their wiki pages...

Happy Dog Days!

xoBree

No comments: